We always welcome new member agencies. Apply via the Online Application link below!
Our monthly meetings offer the opportunity to ask questions, discuss issues, share information, experiences and best practices. We also offer updates on Legislative issues or proposed change.
A membership to the Massachusetts Council for Adult Foster Care provides:
- Two voting members on the Council
- Admission to all Council meetings and access to meeting notes and other materials that may be developed by the Council
- Updates on information, both at the programmatic and state level
- Opportunities for involvement in workgroups that are moving the Adult Foster Care program to higher levels of awareness and access across the state
- Discounted rates for Council trainings
- Inclusion of member agencies' information on our website
Over the course of time, our voice has gotten stronger and our approach to adult foster care more vigorous. We use these assets to advocate for regulations that make sense for the provider agencies, participants and caregivers.
Massachusetts Council for Adult Foster Care Application
Our new online application allows potential members to pay for their membership via credit card or by sending a check. Once payment has been approved, you will be able to enter your agency information directly into our online directory.
Annual agency dues are based on yearly MassHealth Adult Foster Care revenues according to the following amounts:
$100,000 or under (dues $250)
$101,000 to $500,000 (dues $500)
$501,000 to $1 million (dues $1,000)
$1.01 million to $2.5 million (dues $1,500)
$2.6 million to $5 million (dues $2,000)
$5.01 million to $10 million (dues $2,500)
$10.01 million or over (dues $3,000)
If paying by check, payments should be sent to
1 Southside Road
Danvers, MA 01923.
If you have any questions, please contact Annette Pelletier at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 978.624.3708.